LeakTronics has become the frontrunner in leak detection equipment and with more than 15 years of product design, training and proven use – they’ve now designed components that make plumbing leak detection accurate and easy to use.
The plumbing industry has developed in the new millennium, offering more types of pipes which over time, can simply leak. Leaks cost home and business owners, state and national agencies literally hundreds of millions of dollars in waste annually. Stopping leaks is the answer; but in what seems like an unending series of pipes, finding the leak with accuracy takes professional grade leak detection equipment. That equipment is the LeakTronics Plumbers Kit.
Designed specifically for meticulous reliability in detecting even the smallest of leaks, the components in the LeakTronics Plumbers Kit provide the user with the ability to locate leaks through concrete and thick flooring, at long distances underground and in any type of pipe. If there’s a leak anywhere in a line, LeakTronics has a tool that will hear it with pinpoint accuracy.
The leak detection components in the Plumbers Kit all work with the LeakTronics LT1000 amplifier. A staple for detection and the heart of any LeakTronics kit, the LT1000 gives the user control to filter out background noise. The LT1000 is also phantom powered enhancing the noise which the Pipe Probe, Oversized Deckplate and Soft Sided Listening Disc use to find leaks.
Standard Components Inside the Plumbers Kit and included in the protective hardshell carrying case are:
– LT1000 – State of the Art Amplifier and Visual Detection Meter manufactured specifically for locating leaks
– Pressure Rig and Compression Plugs – Giving the user ability to control pressure testing using a combination of air and water to aid in leak detection accuracy.
– Multi Function Pipe Probe w/Extension Rod & Listening Cap – Locating pressurized leaks through soil, dirt and sand porous material on any type of pipe. Hands free operating when utilizing the magnet cap for checking metallic pipes and valves.
– Deck Plate – Providing precise listening detection through up to 6 feet of concrete or other solid materials.
– Soft Sided Listening Disc – For exact detection with protection for delicate surfaces (behind walls/cabinetry/tile/etc).
– Pressure Gage – For pressure testing a line.
– Noise Canceling Headphones – Setting the world aside and focusing on the leaks.
– Carrying Case, LT-1000 Strap,
– Technical Manuals and Demonstration Videos are always available on the LeakTronics website.
– LeakTronics components carry a 2 year Limited Warranty and
– Every LeakTronics customer receives Unlimited Customer Support with knowledgeable technicians.
For plumbing professionals that use LeakTronics technology, the website also offers add-on products that enhance the ability to detect and define leaks. These items include the Hand Held Video Pro; a tool that visually confirms leaks, records, photographs and preserves factual visual proof of a leak. The Pulse Generator offers the ability to trace any line for literally hundreds of feet and the F.L.A.S.H. Leak Location System can positively identify where leaks exist in cracks and separations all from inside the line while it is under slight pressure. The Hand Held Video Pro and F.L.A.S.H. Leak Location System are both manufactured with a 512hz frequency allowing it to be precisely located while underground with the F.L.A.S.H. Receiver (Scanner)
Customers can call or email through the website for more detailed information or make their purchase directly through their online store.