The Swimming Pool Inspection Industry is skyrocketing. The Real Estate and Inspection Market needs this at virtually every real estate closing and the tools you need to get the job done are all here in LeakTronics Inspection Training with Leak Detection Package.
This doesn’t exist. We’re bringing this necessary process to the marketplace, training and certifying inspectors with the knowledge and the equipment to inspect swimming pools the right way, and to ensure clients that a proper pool inspection has been performed. Visual inspection techniques have cost homeowners literally millions of dollars since the swimming pool was invented. That stops now!
We’ve written the rules that exceed today’s standards and we deliver the best recommendations for proper swimming pool inspections, and we’re teaching them to you.
The need for proper pool inspections is continuing to grow with every property sold, every insurance claim made and literally every single pool installed. The opportunity to develop your own successful business and to be the go-to paid professional in your community for Complete Swimming Pool Inspections and Proper Leak Detections is here, now!
Our course will train you in how to fully inspect and verify the safety and functionality of everything that makes a pool and it’s surrounding environment comply with recommended safety standards, and ensure the pool owner that their equipment is thoroughly reviewed for issues that need repair.
Completing this training course will not only set you above any inspector in the field that hasn’t taken this course – it will guarantee that you’ve been given the tools necessary to be the single solution people need for getting their pool and pool equipment properly inspected.
With online training, you can learn on your schedule, from your home or office with no travel required! Our virtual training platform covers how to use all of equipment included in the complete training package to perform professional leak detections, customer psychology, key business and marketing techniques and how to perform a 300 Point Inspection on the entire pool environment.
Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll have the equipment and knowledge to earn top dollar by providing a service that most of the inspection industry doesn’t. Here are some of the key elements that you can expect from this training:
- Get certified at your own pace and in your own time. With your access to the learning platform, you can log on and train on a schedule that works for you and revisit materials with a forever-access to the online platform.
- You can do it all from home, the office or even at the coffee shop. You don’t need to make travel arrangements to learn. The same training you’d get with an in person classroom is available entirely online.
- This course is all encompassing. Along with the in depth training on inspecting pools, spas, water features and the equipment that makes it run, you’ll have the entire leak detection training course and we’ll walk you through the best recommendations for maintaining current safety requirements on any pool.
- You’ll learn how to prepare your customer’s paperwork to deliver your findings and get paid and you’ll have our in depth Inspection Checklist to make sure you’ve covered everything your customer’s pool needs to operate properly.
- Count on Unlimited Technical Support at no additional charge. If you’ve got a question about finding a leak, diagnosing a situation you find in the equipment or simply have questions on how to best deliver your services – just call. You’re never alone in providing your services.
- We’ll show you our additional add-on components that can enhance your kits and expand your business potential.
- Once you’re trained, you’ll have a listing on our referral website to help potential clients find you in their area. We work to help our trainees get paid.
Your certification training will consist of a series of Modules that contain instructional videos, paperwork downloads and testing segments to help you be sure you’ve grasped the content. You’ll get a deep understanding of what makes a pool function as we take you through each checkpoint on the Inspection Checklist and you’ll see examples of inspection failures we’ve found as we take you through a series of case studies involving pool inspections we’ve performed.
If you do repair work, we share recommend standard pricing and techniques to turn that inspection into a repair bid that will get you paid.
The Inspection with Leak Detection Certification Training program is taught by LeakTronics founder Darren Merlob, a 30 year veteran of the pool industry. Using the knowledge gained through his decades of practical experience, Darren will teach you how to use all LeakTronics equipment, including the Pro Complete Kit (included with the course with a 5-year repair and replacement warranty), FLASH Leak Location System and camera technology. You will learn different methods of locating leaks as well as pressure testing and pinpointing leaks along with how to inspect every element of the pool area.
If you are experienced in swimming pools, you will catch on quickly and if you’re new to the industry and just getting started, our equipment is easy to learn and the training literally walks you through a first person view of how to inspect everything. If you ever have a question, about the training or on the job, just give us a call.
Do you already own our equipment? Take the course without the purchase of the equipment for $2500 and learn both Leak Detection and Swimming Pool Inspection, as required to properly inspect a swimming pool.