Certification Course Outline
Our Introduction module will give you a clear insight into who we are, what we do, and what you are about to learn!
- Walk Thru of the shop-where we make equipment.
- Quick overview of the Complete Pro (15-10 seconds max)
- Powerpoint & voiceover of the course walk through
Module 1 / Best Practices
In Module one we will be giving you a taste of the leak detection industry, along with helpful tips and tricks from a veteran of the industry.
- Leak detection introduction
- Customer psychology
- 10 commandments of leak detection
- Taking phone calls
- Our equipment vs theirs
- Conversions to repair
Module 2 / The Kit
In this module Darren will walk you through the components of the Complete Pro Kit, to help you become familiar with your new equipment!
- Total walk-thru of our Complete Pro kit
- Labeling components
- Use of components
- How each piece works in the field
Module 3 / In the Shell
In Module three our video will take place at our training pool, where Darren will teach you how to locate leaks within a pool shell, and how to handle structural cracks.
- Safety. How to properly use the equipment at a job site and other best practices.
- How to find a leak in the shell
- Diving and Dye
- Static Testing
- Structural cracks
Module 4 / Plumbing
In this module we will combine location (at a pool) and in-classroom video learning to give you a clear overview of how pool plumbing systems work, and the methods associated with locating leaks within lines.
- Pool Plumbing, “What makes it tick?”
- How do pool plumbing systems work
- Locating leaks within lines
- Proper use of the FLASH System
- Using camera technology to aid in leak detection
Module 5 / Case Studies
In this module we will be providing a comprehensive walkthrough of specific jobs we have worked, and how the knowledge we gained from that experience will aid you in the field.
- Cases, descriptions, and photos
- Examples of how to handle specific situations you may run into
- Photos from our past trainees
- Explanation of our technical support
Module 6 / Business & Marketing
In this module we will be outlining business and marketing tools that you can use to start your business, or grow your current operation!
- Building a Website
- Blogging and SEO
- Setting up a Business Facebook, Yelp, and other helpful profiles
- Using Analytics tools
Pool Repair Video Series:
We’re walking you through the how-to’s of pool repair, from structural cracks, skimmer repair and installation, light and conduit repair and more with instruction on what tools and equipment get the job done and what methods complete the job with the best results.
- In depth video instruction
- Best product recommendations
- An understanding of how the job gets done right
- There is nothing like this available anywhere in the industry.
A Proven Method
Our patented LeakTronics equipment changed a leak detection market riddled with antiquated equipment that lagged in performance and worked poorly, costing homeowners and commercial businesses thousands in unnecessary repairs and wasted time. Some of those same tools, unfortunately, are still making their rounds till this very day! Hundreds of leak detection contractors use LeakTronics on a daily basis, on real leak detection jobs of all sizes and scopes, earning top dollar. You can too.
Business and Marketing
Aside from the leak detection training, you will learn business practices and marketing strategies to ensure that your business is set up for success! From sample invoices and call sheets, to web building and advertising, we’ll give you the tools!
We’ll also provide you with a company listing and a map location on the “Leak Professional” area of our website to give you the visibility boost. We also provide a direct link from our website to yours, to boost your organic ranking on major search engines.
Please check our Leak Specialist Locator to see the expansive network of contractors receiving daily leads from LeakTronics. We provide you with leak detection content & information for your website, as well as product pictures.
Minimal licensing is needed to perform leak detections, check with your state on this.
OutStanding Technical Support
We’re in it for the long haul, and know that our trainee’s success depends on our support and guidance! When you’re in a pinch, we will always do our best to answer your calls and give our expert advice for the tough jobs that you may encounter. Our website is a hub for leak detection knowledge, informative articles, helpful videos, and operating manuals that are available 24/7 from your mobile device or desktop. We are constantly building upon our extensive knowledge-base, adding new tips and techniques, along with troubleshooting information. If you’re old-school, and prefer speaking with a human, our technical support team can be reached via email or telephone.