The Plumbers Leak Detection Kit includes:
- The LT-1000 Amplifier: LeakTronics patented leak detection amplifier, designed to power all LeakTronics listening equipment.
- The Multi-Purpose Pipe Probe: For listening under soil, aggregate and directly on pipes. The Probe is a rugged yet ergonomic tool designed to locate standard pressure or pressurized leaks in grass, rocks, or any type of porous material.
- The Soft Sided Listening Disc: For getting to hard to reach locations and on delicate surfaces. Combined with the Pressure rig, pinpointing a leak is easy.
- The Deck Plate: With advanced noise filtering technology for pinpointing leaks through concrete, brick or any other solid surface upwards of 5 feet and more.
- Over Ear Noise Reducing Headphone are provided with each kit.
- A rugged carrying case with soft sided interior provides superior protection for all of your components.
- The Pressure Rig and Compression Plugs are used to test pressure in a line using water, air or both. It allows the mixture of both water and air to create a distinct boiling sound at the leak. The Pressure Rig includes an assortment of compression plugs. HVAC contractors use the pressure rig with air only to produce a hissing sound at the source of the leak. The compression rig can be used on PVC, Copper, PEX, Galvanized, Poly, or any type of old concrete or clay pipe.
- A Pressure Drop Gauge
- Plumbers Kit Technical Manual (PDF)
- Unlimited Customer Support
- Two Year Limited Warranty
* A 5-Year Extended Warranty Can Be Added To This Item.