- Package Includes:
- Pipepoxy Application Training
- Hand Held Video Pro 1.5 Inch Camera with Sonde Technology by LeakTronics
- Sonde Locator by LeakTronics
- 25 ft. Hand Held Rotary Tool
- 25 ft. Drum Rotary Tool
- Shop Vac-Blower and Hose Assembly
- Sand Disc Heads from 1″ up to 2.5″
- Sand Disc Replacements
- Rotating Brushes from 1″ up to 2.5″
- Replacement Brushes
- 15 Units of Pipepoxy Accumix
- Mixing Cups and Paddle Bit
- Unlimited Technical Support
Pipepoxy System with Application Training (Pre-order only)
Pipepoxy is a multi-product system that is used to either spot fix or re-coat an entire pipeline that is leaking. While this technology is not new, Pipepoxy uses its 3-step sanding, cleaning, and coating technology to access smaller diameter pipes ranging from 1”-2.5” which are most commonly found on swimming pools, grass, and fountains, ponds, and other water features.
Where are these located?
95% of all plumbing leaks are located within a 3 feet radius of the actual pool, fountain, or the spa itself. Most are at fittings and some are lateral due to freeze issues. The Pipepoxy system allows the user to access these areas with ease and apply. Variety of materials that will best fit the particular application.
|Dimensions||22 × 14 × 20 in|
|Bundle Purchase Options||