Introducing the LeakTronics Patent Pending F.L.A.S.H. ™ System for Leak Detection in Plumbing, Utilities, Irrigation, HVAC and Swimming Pool Industries.
At LeakTronics, we’re always striving for improvements in technology. Due to our ongoing efforts, we recently received a patent pending for our latest pipe line leak detection and locating technology called the F.L.A.S.H.™ System. The F.L.A.S.H.™ System utilizes two existing technologies combined together to locate leaks in any type of plumbing to any depth.
A brief understanding of how the unit works is:
1. Line is isolated and put under low pressure.
2. F.L.A.S.H.™ System is pulled all the way through the pipe
3. While listening, the F.L.A.S.H.™ mic is pulled back in 1 foot intervals, until the leak is heard.
4. All sound is disconnected and the F.L.A.S.H.™ System is turned on.
5. Utilizing the scanner, the user scans area to precisely locate where the leak is (at head of mic). IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
Our FL.A.S.H™. System has been created to serve 2 purposes: The first is pipe line leak location as you read above and the second is to trace lines underground utilizing the F.L.A.S.H.™ System with the provided scanner.
We hope to begin production within the next few months and will post updates as they become available. Those who have an existing LeakTronics Leak Detection unit can purchase the F.L.A.S.H.™ System as an add-on item. The F.L.A.S.H.™ System will also be provided in a unit by itself.
At LeakTronics we’re constantly listening to our customers and striving for new innovation.