LeakTronics manufactures the most accurate leak detection equipment on the market, offering non-invasive techniques for locating leaks and making repairs. With precision, contractors can make repairs at the leak and reduce construction, damage and hours of unnecessary digging to get at the pipes and do their work.
Details on the Push Mic with Sonde Technology are as follows:
- Detect leaks in pipes as small as 1 1/4 inch diameter.
- 10 Foot Flexible Cable.
- Corners in 90 Degree Elbows.
- FLASH Transmitting Head for Precise Underground Location.
- High sensitivity: Pinpoint Detection of Leaks in Pipes.
- Plugs Directly Into the LT-1000 and FLASH Transmitter.
- Works Seamlessly with the FLASH Stick or FLASH Receiver.
- 2 year limited warranty included.
- Unlimited Technical Support.
The Push Mic is applicable for use alongside any LeakTronics Kits that include the LT-1000 and is most often used for swimming pool leak detection applications. If you own a LeakTronics Leak Detection Kit, the Push Mic Add-On is available as an addition to your arsenal of equipment.
- The Pro Complete
- The Pro Kit
- The VILO
- The Plumbers Kit
- The Irrigation Kit
The Push Mic requires the LT-1000 Amplifier for listening, the FLASH Transmitter to operate the FLASH locator and a 512hz receiver, like the FLASH Stick or FLASH Receiver to locate the mic underground. For contractors who already own the FLASH or FLASH ADD-ON, you can simply purchase the Push Mic as a stand-alone item that will work fluidly with your equipment.
If you don’t have a FLASH Transmitter and Receiver, you would want to purchase the Push Mic Add-On Kit. It includes a FLASH Transmitter and the FLASH Stick for locating the mic underground.