Your Kit Includes:
- The LT1000 Amplifier: The Patented leak detection amplifier, designed by LeakTronics to power all LeakTronics electrical components.
- The PG-2 pipe Locator: To create an audible pulse in pipes and plumbing for mapping and tracing lines.
- The Soil/Pipe Probe: For Listening under soil, and solid surfaces. The Soil/Pipe Probe is a rugged yet ergonomic tool designed to locate standard pressure or pressurized leaks. It’s the perfect tool for line location and above head systems and checking valves for leaks. The Soil Probe includes attachment tips for listening under soil or concrete.
- Headphones: Over-Ear Noise Reducing Headphones are provided with each kit. Our headphones work in conjunction with the LT1000 to provide noise reduction to eliminate background noise as much as possible.
- Carrying Case – A rugged carrying case with soft sided interior provides superior protection for all of your components.
- Pressure Rig: The LeakTronics Pressure Rig is a tool used to pressure up a line using water, air or both. Our unit is quite unique because it allows the mixture of both water and air to mix in its chamber. By combining both water and air, the rig creates a distinctive boiling sound which can be heard by any of it’s components. The compression rig can be used on PVC, Copper, PEX, Galvanized, Poly, or any type of old concrete or clay pipe.
- Compression Plugs: The Pressure Rig comes with an assortment of compression plugs to make pressure testing simple in a rugged water resistant carrying bag. This includes 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch compression plugs.
- Injection Plug: The kit includes a 1 inch injection plug for pressure testing irrigation lines.
- Water Resistant Carrying Bag: This bag keeps your plugs and Pressure Rig together for every job.
- Pressure Gauge: For performing a pressure drop test.
- Technical Manual: Also available to print directly on the LeakTronics website.
- Unlimited Customer Support
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Irrigation Kit Price: $2900