Online Swimming Pool Leak Detection Training and Certification Course covers all the methods of leak detection, use of equipment and gives recommendations on how to run a successful and profitable leak detection business. LeakTronics certification training program can train the entire shop. See what it entails below. You’ll be prepared to perform your first leak detection in as little as a week.
Online Swimming Pool Leak Detection Training and Certification Course Outline
Introduction Module – Our Introduction module will give you a clear insight into who we are, what we do, and what you are about to learn.
Leak Detection – Module 1 / Best Practices:
In Module one we will be giving you a taste of the leak detection industry, along with helpful tips and tricks from a veteran of the industry.
- An introduction to Leak Detection
- Understanding Customer Psychology
- The 10 Commandments of Leak Detection
- Taking Phone Calls and Asking The Right Questions
- Your Equipment vs. Other Equipment on the Market
- Turning Leak Detection Into Paid Repair Work
Leak Detection – Module 2 / The Kit:
In this module we’ll learn about the components of the Pro Complete Kit, to help you become familiar with your new equipment.
- Get a Total Walkthrough of your Pro Complete Kit
- Labeling Components
- The Most Effective Use of Your Equipment
- How Each Piece Works in the Field In Specific Situations
Leak Detection – Module 3 / In the Shell:
In Module three our video will take place at our training pool, where Darren will teach you how to locate leaks within a pool shell and how to identify handle structural cracking.
- Learn about safety on the job. How to properly use the equipment at a job site and other best practices.
- How to Find a Leak in the pool or spa shell
- Diving and Dye Testing when necessary
- Static Testing on Pipes and Plumbing
- Structural Cracks, Identifying and Testing For Leaks and Other Issues
Leak Detection – Module 4 / Plumbing:
In this module we will combine on-location and in-classroom video training to give you a clear overview of how pool plumbing systems work and the methods associated with locating leaks within pool plumbing lines.
- Pool Plumbing: “What makes it tick?”
- How do Pool Plumbing Systems Work
- Locating Where and Why Leaks Occur Within Lines
- Proper use of the F.L.A.S.H. System
- Using Camera Technology and visual methods to aid in Leak Detection
Leak Detection – Module 5 / Case Studies:
In this module we will be providing a comprehensive walkthrough of specific jobs we have worked and we’ll share the how the knowledge we gained from those experiences will aid you in the field.
- See Case Studies, Descriptions and Detailed Photos of What We Found
- See examples of how to handle specific situations you may run into
- Get an Explanation of our Technical Support and Learn How to Reach Out For Any Assistance
Module 6 / Business & Marketing:
LeakTronics will walk you through best recommendations for starting your business or implementing Inspections into your list of services with marketing techniques and information to maintain a quality website and networking relationships within the marketplace.
- Get Business and Marketing Recommendations
- Understand AdWords and Pay Per Click Marketing
- Using Google Analytics
- Using Craigslist and other Posting Boards
- Call anytime for materials to help you market: video links, equipment pictures, etc.
Pool Repair Video Series:
No one else offers this. We walk you through the how-to’s of pool repair, from structural cracks, skimmer repair and installation, light and conduit repair and more with instruction on what tools and equipment get the job done and what methods complete the job with the best results.
- In depth video instruction on the most common repairs
- Best product recommendations for a thorough and complete repair
- An understanding of how the job gets done right and avoiding common shortcuts
- There is nothing like this available anywhere in the industry, call at any time, even on the job to discuss recommendations for the work you’re performing
It’s a Proven Method:
LeakTronics patented equipment has changed a leak detection market riddled with antiquated equipment that lags in performance and works poorly, costing homeowners and commercial businesses thousands in unnecessary repairs and wasted time. Some of those same tools, unfortunately, are still making their rounds till this very day. Thousands of professionals use LeakTronics equipment and techniques on a daily basis, on real leak detection and inspection jobs of all sizes and scopes, earning top dollar. You will do the same. Call for more information or enroll today and we’ll get you started with Inspections and leak Detection today.
Business and Marketing Assistance From LeakTronics:
Aside from the leak detection training, you will learn business practices and marketing strategies to ensure that your business is set up for success. From sample invoices and call sheets, to web building and advertising, we’ll give you the tools.
We’ll also provide you with a company listing and a map location on the “Leak Professional” area of our website to give you the visibility boost. We also provide a direct link from our website to yours, to boost your organic ranking on major search engines.
Please check our Find-A-Pro Map to see the expansive network of contractors receiving daily leads from LeakTronics. We provide you with leak detection content & information for your website, as well as product pictures.
Minimal licensing is needed to perform leak detections in some locations, check with your state board on this.
OutStanding Technical Support
We’re in it for the long haul, and know that our trainee’s success depends on our support and guidance! When you’re in a pinch, we will always do our best to answer your calls and give our expert advice for the tough jobs that you may encounter. Our website is a hub for leak detection knowledge, informative articles, helpful videos, and operating manuals that are available 24/7 from your mobile device or desktop. We are constantly building upon our extensive knowledge-base, adding new tips and techniques, along with troubleshooting information. If you’re old-school, and prefer speaking with a human, our technical support team can be reached via email or telephone.