- Instruction on how to perform leak detection’s using the Plumbers Kit
- Master the LT1000 Noise Reducing Amplifier to greatly reduce any background noise
- Pressure testing lines
- Pinpointing leaks under concrete (slabs, patios, decks, etc) using the DeckPlate while Pressure Testing
- How to perform underground visual pipe inspections with the Hand Held Video Pro with dye injection
- Precise locating of underground pipe leaks using the Patented FLASH Leak Location System
- Locating leaks in soil and grassy areas with the Pipe Probe
- How to check valves with the Multi Purpose Pipe Probe
- Line locating, tracing and mapping
- Leak detection methods that are proprietary to us
Included in your LeakTronics Plumbers Kit
- LT1000 Amplifier – A leak detection amplifier that has been designed by LeakTronics to work with all LeakTronics components.
- Pipe Probe (TM) – a rugged yet ergonomic tool designed to locate standard pressure or pressurized leaks in grass, rocks, or any type of porous material. The Pipe Probe is a great tool for line location and above head systems and checking valves for leaks.
- The Listening Disc (TM) – a soft sided disc which allows listening through cabinets, drywall and other finished products without scratching or damaging them.
- DeckPlate – The Improved LeakTronics Deck Plate (TM) with advanced noise filtering technology makes listening through concrete, brick, rock or any other solid surface simple.
- Adjustable Volume Headphones.
Pressure Rig with air/water mixing chamber – By combining both water and air, the rig creates a distinctive boiling sound which can be heard by components in the Plumbers Kit. The compression rig can be used on PVC, Copper, PEX, Galvanized, Poly, or any type of old concrete or clay pipe.
- An assortment of compression plugs to make pressure testing simple
What We Provide
- Unlimited Lifetime Technical Support.
- Certified Leak Specialist logo for your website as well as a link exchange.
- Photos for your website.
A Proven Method
Our patented LeakTronics equipment changed the leak detection industry. The industry has been riddled with antiquated equipment that lags in performance and just works poorly, costing homeowners and commercial businesses thousands in unnecessary repairs, high water bill payouts and wasted time. Some of those same tools, unfortunately, are still being sold online and in tool stores as modern methods of Leak Detection! It costs the technicians both time, and a lot of wasted money.
Worldwide, professional leak detection contractors trust LeakTronics equipment every day to run their business. Add to this, our proven methods of Leak Detection that come from years of practical experience, and you have guaranteed success in your business.
Business and Marketing
Aside from the leak detection training, you will learn business practices and marketing strategies to ensure that your business is set up for success! From sample invoices and call sheets, to web building and advertising, we’ll give you the tools to make your business complete!
We’ll also provide you with a company listing and a map location on our FIND A PRO page on our website to give you a big visibility boost. We also give a direct link from our website to yours, to boost your organic ranking on major search engines.
Please check our Leak Specialist Locator to see the expansive network of contractors receiving daily leads from Leaktronics. We provide you with leak detection content and information for your website, as well as product pictures.
Minimal licensing is needed to perform leak detections, check with your state on this.
Outstanding Technical Support
We’re in it for the long haul, and know that our trainee’s success depends on our support and guidance! When you’re in a pinch, we will always do our best to answer your calls and give you expert advice for the tough jobs that you may encounter. Our website is a hub for leak detection knowledge, informative articles, helpful videos and operating manuals that are available 24/7 from your mobile device or desktop. We are constantly building upon our extensive knowledge-base, adding new tips and techniques, along with troubleshooting information. If you’re old-school, and prefer speaking with a human, our technical support team can be reached by telephone during business hours or by email daily.