The need for proper pool inspections is continuing to grow with every property sold, every insurance claim made and literally every single pool installed. The opportunity to develop your own successful business services and to be the go-to professional in your local area for complete swimming pool inspections and leak detection is here.
Our course will train you in how to inspect and verify the safety and functionality of everything that makes a pool and it’s surrounding environment comply with recommended safety standards, and to ensure the pool owner that their equipment is thoroughly reviewed for issues that need immediate review or repair. This course with equipment will guarantee that you’ve been given the tools necessary to be the solution people need for getting their pool and pool equipment properly inspected.
LeakTronics Online Swimming Pool Inspection WITH Leak Detection Training allows you to learn on your schedule, to use all of equipment included in the included Pro Complete Kit to perform a thorough pool leak detection and we walk you through performing a thorough 300 Point Pool Inspection. From the safety standards required for all pool environments, through identifying any structural issues, electrical or bonding issues, leaking and water loss and customer psychology, key business and marketing techniques and more. Whether pools are new to pools or you’ve got experience under your belt, everything you need to be successful providing these services is in this course.
Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll have the potential to earn top dollar by providing a level of professionalism that most of the inspection industry doesn’t. Here are some of the key elements that you can expect from this training:
- Get certified at your own pace and in your own time. With your access to the learning platform, you can log on and train on a schedule that works for you.
- You do it all from home, the office or even at the coffee shop.
- This course is all encompassing. Along with the in depth training on pools, spas, water features and the equipment that makes it run, you’ll have the entire leak detection training course and we’ll walk you through the 300 Point Inspection Checklist for maintaining current safety requirements, leak issues or failures on any pool, spa or equipment set.
- You’ll learn how to prepare your customer’s paperwork to deliver your findings and you’ll have a printable 300 Point Inspection Checklist to make sure you’ve covered everything your customer’s pool uses to operate properly.
- Count on Unlimited Technical Support at no additional charge. If you’ve got a question about finding a leak, diagnosing a situation you find in the equipment, the pool, the spa or simply have questions on how to best deliver your services – just call. You’re never alone in providing your services.
This Course Comes with:
You also receive: