- The Pulse Generator – Adjusts the flow of water.
- The LT1000 Amplifier – The Patented leak detection amplifier, designed by LeakTronics to power all LeakTronics electrical components.
- The Multi-Puprose Pipe Probe: For Listening under soil, aggregate and directly on pipes.
- Stand Pipe with Control Valve – The stand pipe with control valve allows to user to control the percussion of the pulse generator.
- Drain Hose – Discharges water away from your working area.
- Volume Adjusting Headphones
- Rugged Carrying Case
- Unlimited Customer Support
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The Pulse Generator – Pipe Locator
The Pulse Generator is a unique and versatile tool for contractors who would like to enhance their arsenal and gain the ability to find plastic and PVC lines.
Because PVC and plastic pipes cannot carry an electrical current, it’s impossible that they can be located in a conventional way. The innovative Pulse Generator solves that problem. By radiating a mechanical pulse through the line, the Pulse Generator transmits an audible, acoustic vibration, throughout the pipe being located. When attached to a pressure line, the Pulse Generator sends a repeated vibration that can be easily heard using the LeakTronics LT1000 Amplifier in the complete Pulse Generator kit. It allows the user to to precisely locate vibration at its loudest signal under soil, grass, landscape; even concrete and asphalt.
Note: Prior to using The Pulse Generator, any water line accessory (hot water heater, filtration system, softener, solar, etc.) that is plumbed into line that is being located, should be either turned off, bypassed, isolated or removed.
If you already own listening devices, click here to see the Pulse Add-on Kit. It works with all listening devices from other manufacturers.
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 10 in|