- The LT1000 Amplifier – The Patented leak detection amplifier, designed by LeakTronics to power all LeakTronics electrical components.
- The F.L.A.S.H. Driver
- Patented F.L.A.S.H. Mic with 100 ft. cable (*Contact Us For Additional Cable Lengths*)
- Pipe Guides
- 4 – 1.5″ Threaded to 1.5″ Sleeve Adapters
- 4 – 1.5″ Threaded Plugs
- 2 – 2″ Threaded Plugs
- 2 – 2″ Threaded to 1.5″ Sleeve Adapters
- Assorted Accessories
- Durable Carrying Case
- Water Resistant Carrying Bag
- Unlimited Customer Support
- Two Year Limited Warranty
F.L.A.S.H. Complete – Leak Locator
LeakTronics Patented F.L.A.S.H Leak Locating System identifies leaks from within lines and transmits a signal at the precise location of the leak. The F.L.A.S.H. unit can be used to locate leaks and pipe separations in swimming pools, plumbing, HVAC and gas lines, water mains, sewer and a multitude of other applications. It can be used in lines ranging from l to 60 inches in diameter.
The LeakTronics F.L.A.S.H. can also be used for underground line location.
F.L.A.S.H. Leak Location Applications
- Plumbing – Main to house, under house, or under slab leaks, under driveways
- Gas Lines, Central Vac Systems, Sewer or Septic Systems, Well Suction or Supply Side
- Swimming Pool – Skimmer Lines, Main Drain Lines, Return Lines, Cleaning Lines, In-Floor Systems
- Spas – Jets, Venturi Lines, Main Drain Lines, Skimmer Lines
USEFUL TIPS: Always keep wire lubed. Loosen nut slightly and apply WD40 to line before and after each use. This will enable the wire to slide through the plug easily.
The F.L.A.S.H. Leak Locator is used by inserting the F.L.A.S.H. mic head into the line in question. Using the pipe guide included in the kit and a shop vac (not included), guide the F.L.A.S.H. mic head through the line. A push-rod may also be used to guide the F.L.A.S.H. mic head through the line. Using the pressure rig included, put the line under slight pressure, (6 pounds) and attach the F.L.A.S.H. mic to the LT1000 Amp. Plug the headphones into the LT1000 Amp and turn the LT1000 on and adjust the volume. Then, pull the F.L.A.S.H. line back slowly. The leak will be identified when you hear a distinctive jet or “whooshing” noise. Discontinue pulling the line back and unplug the F.L.A.S.H. mic from the LT1000 Amp. Next, plug the F.L.A.S.H. mic into the F.L.A.S.H. driver and turn the driver on to Pulse. The F.L.A.S.H. mic emits a 512hz signal which can then be scanned with a receiver to know the precise location. (Receiver sold separately at time of check out). The F.L.A.S.H. Line Locator is compatible with other 512hz receivers.
To use the F.L.A.S.H. Leak Location System to locate and mark underground lines, insert the F.L.A.S.H. mic head into the line and pull completely through the line. Plug the F.L.A.S.H. mic into the F.L.A.S.H. driver and turn the unit on. The F.L.A.S.H. mic signal can be located by scanning with a 512hz receiver. Mark the location of the F.L.A.S.H. mic and pull the F.L.A.S.H. mic back in 12 inch intervals. Continue pulling the F.L.A.S.H. mic line back while marking at 12 inch intervals until entire line has been located and marked.
For technicians that already use LeakTronics equipment, the F.L.A.S.H. Line Location Kit is compatible with the LT1000 Amplifier. For those who own a kit with the LT1000, the F.L.A.S.H. comes as an add-on package to enhance your current kit.
|Dimensions||22 x 16 x 10 in|